Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time for an update!

Hello! It has been SO LONG since I posted something, and a lot has happened!

Welcome to the craft scene- Detail Designs! It's my little stamp making company that I have started! Not much has been done with it lately due to personal life stuff, but I'm still trying to move forward. I have my Etsy shop up and running again, and here's some of the cards I've been working on!








I'm calling it my Country Chic collection! Every image was drawn by me, digitally copied, and hand colored individually. I used a couple different mediums, but the ones posted here are all done with Copic markers. Each are priced at $6.00 (plus shipping) and can be purchased at my Etsy store (HERE!)

Otherwise, stop by my stamp store and support some small business! My address is www.dd-crafts.com (OR CLICK HERE).

0 comments:

Post a Comment