Sunday, March 22, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Application 2015

Hello everybody!

I am very excited to share with you my application to be a part of the next Graphic 45 design team! I included a variety of projects, all different lines of Graphic 45 paper (of course!)

Project #1: DENA Letter Collage with Artisan Style



I picked this paper set for my big collage project because I am so inspired by peacocks and vintage glam. Large scale collage is something I don't do very often, so I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone for this application project. I am so happy with how it came out. I was able to use a bunch of "bits" I had collected over time, like the peacock feather and cameo. Here are a few close up shots:






Project #2: Card Set with Sweet Sentiments



The color combinations in this paper set really spoke to me, and the compositions on the front of the cards came together quickly. This set goes really well with glitter Stickles- you can never have too much glitter! I used these cards to teach a class, and the ladies who made them with me had such a blast! It was a fun day.

Project #3: Manilla Envelope Mini Album with By the Sea



Another great paper line! These patterns and cut-outs worked perfectly in an album format. Who doesn't love the classic sailor look? On the inside of the pages, I made little pockets with notecards placed inside. I used this book as the example for a class I taught, so the decorations are simple.




Project #4: Card Set with 12 Days of Christmas



This was one of my first projects that I made with Graphic 45 paper, so these cards are special to me. I love all the metallic accents, the frilly details, the chipboard cut-outs. It was a very fun class to teach!

I hoped you enjoyed looking at my work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dena, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us. We love these projects you shared! Thanks for applying for our Design Team! Happy Paprcrafting! ~ Charee & Joanna

Unknown said...

These projects make my heart swell in artistic crafting appreciation.

Post a Comment