Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Classes

Hey there everyone! My class coming up in February features a product I've always wanted to try. I used Glitter Ritz by Elizabeth Crafts. I found three techniques to try, each involving a different way to use the glitter.






This was really fun to experiment with! I used the glitter on die cuts and punches, stamped and colored on it, then used the Elizabeth Craft peel-off stickers to make the daisy card. It took some getting used to, but I think I found a good method for keeping the glitter contained and uncontaminated. (Note- not spilling half a container of purple glitter on your craft table is a good place to start.)

For those interested in the class, it will be at The Craft Retreat on Saturday, February 15th from 10:30-1:30, and costs $26. Supplies needed are the basics, an x-acto blade, alcohol based markers, and gloves if you have a sensitivity to glitter. It comes off easily with water, but you will probably get a little bit of glitter on your clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment